You have no items in your shopping cart.
Warranty and Return
- Returns must reference a Return Authorization number (RMA#), be returned in original package, and be resalable as new
- Any product returned without and RMA# will not be issued a credit
- That number needs to be sent with the returned merchandise in order for us to process and accept your claim
- Credit will be issued on merchandise only, not freight
- Return shipping is customer’s responsibility and should be sent prepaid. Grommet Mart Inc does not accept COD's
- All returns must be received within 7 days of purchase
- Any Grommet Machine or Die that is defective due to material or manufacturer defects will be accepted for return/replacement during the warranty period
- All returns, except for defective products, will be charged a minimum 20% restocking fee
- We will not accept the return of used products. Items must be in new/unused condition when received back
- All returns will NOT be accepted after 30 days
- Credits due to return take 30-45 days to process
- Customer is responsible for freight charges on refused & undeliverable orders
- Claims for shortage, damages and discrepancies must be made within 7 days of receipt of goods and must have original shipping carton.